Surprise Bridal Shower


Last month, we gave our very dear friend a surprise bridal shower.

In our barkada, I am usually tasked to organize events and get together so when I was asked to plan this bridal shower I was so excited.

I decided that we will just go for something simple. Our theme for that day was just something pink and white.

Even though it something simple I made sure that it will be something beautiful.

This is the most photographed part during the event.
This setting is where we placed the cards that we used to share our message to the soon to be bride.

 
I created cards that was inspired by the project life cards of Becky Higgins.
And because hashtag is so in these days I decided that we will have one for this event.
We used
#JourneyToForever
and
#FutureMrsFajardo

I created a tassel garland. It was my first time to do it. I even have to watch a Youtube video to make sure I was doing it right
 I was happy with how it turned out and I believed my friends are happy too
The only thing though is the letter that I used for the banner was hard to read.
It says "Bride to Be"


And of course a get together wouldn't be complete without food.


I decided we will just have our food delivered then we just bought donuts and popcorn. 
To make it more pretty for picture taking I attempted to do a simple table setting. :)

I got most of my ideas from Pinterest and from some of the people that I am following from Instagram.



 


It was a night full of laughter, games and a walk down on memory lane as we remember how everything started and how each of us became a part of this beautiful love story.


And of course we ended the night by praying for the groom and bride and I guess that is the best gift that we gave to them.

By the way, the bride and groom got married last March 28.



 Congratulations Bryan and May!!!!!!

Comments