My Attempt to Live a Creative Life

My new work take up most of my time nowadays. After 9 months, I can finally say that I am getting the hang of this new position and I finally learn how to enjoy it. I am still getting used to certain processes and things, but I will blog about that in some other time. For now, I just wanted to share how I attempt to keep creating the craft projects that makes me happy even if sometimes I don't get paid for it.

Clay Plates/Accessories
Ever since I learned how to use an air dry clay, I got hooked in doing plates and other accessories. Thanks to Nica for teaching me how to do it and for encouraging me to keep doing it. 


These clay plates/accessories are usually for craft activities of Craft Party PH. They are shaped to match the party theme and then the kids get to decorate it with paints and markers. I also do some for myself, right now I am not sure yet how I will complete it, but I just do it to make myself happy and be productive during weekends. Hahaha


Art Journal
This something that I make sure to do on a weekly basis. I find it relaxing and it help me to de-stress. I am so glad that I met and encountered people in Instagram who inspired me to keep improving at this craft.

I get to record my thoughts, special events and random things that I wanted to remember. This is also an excuse to buy new stuff :)


No matter how busy I am, I made sure to make time in making something. I am just grateful that I get enjoy these things because I know that I wont always have the time. So while I still can, I keep my hands busy doing some creative and it results to a happy disposition. I get to carry that feeling up to the upcoming work week. So I hope that when you get to read this you will be inspired to do something creative.

Have a great work week!!!

Comments

Post a Comment