Weddings, Weddings and more upcoming Weddings

It seems like getting married is "in" nowadays. Haha!

We have just finished the 1st quarter of 2015 and I have already attended 3 weddings.

Here's are photos of me at the weddings I attended.


 
January 10, 2015
James and Prell
San Agustin Church 
Intramuros, Manila


February 15, 2015
Jullymar and Kor
Iloilo City

My sister is the maid of honor.
She was super stunning that day.

March 28, 2015
Bryan and May
Sta. Teresita Parish, West Rembo Makati City


My own wedding is not yet anytime soon but I am currently enjoying the season where I am in.
Single life is the best time to enjoy everything. Learn new things, try different adventures, travel often, eat good food, watch TV series all night, read good books, or try a new sport. Whatever God is asking you to do. Go for it. You might not get the chance again.

I know that God is still writing my very own love story and while He does that I will remain faithful and continue to do the things that He wanted to me pursue.

 I know that in His own time I will wear my wedding gown, walk down the aisle and will smile all day for picture taking. Hahaha!

I know that there is a season for everything that is what God promised us.



Comments