Unexpected Blessing

Hello Monday.

I have been MIA the past few days because I got busy with a lot of things. But today, I want to share with the unexpected blessing that made me so happy.

I posted this a few days ago. These are my Top 4 adult coloring books.
I have been seeing adult coloring books all over Instagram. The people that I have been following are so into it. The Secret Garden was the constant coloring book that I have seen. So I was delighted when I learned that some of the coloring books are now available to some of the local bookstores.

It was a usual Monday when my boss suddenly asked me if I knew about the adult coloring books. My eyes beamed and I had a light bulb moment so we started talking about it. Then I showed to her the instagram posts that I have seen. She then asked me if it is available in the bookstore near our office and I gladly answered with a twinkle in my eyes "Yes'. She asked if I wanted to go with her during my lunch break. We will check the books and she wanted to buy one.

So when we came to the bookstore, we immediately asked the staff where are there adult coloring books and friendly staff directed us to visit the 3rd level.
The eaxct caption on my instagram post was "I went wild when I saw all these adult coloring books. I need to save para mabili ko silang lahat....Waaaaahhhh"

One of my friend who is also into it; commented on my post then we talked about it via viber. She asked me if I bought it and I said no. I stopped myself from buying it even if I can because I wanted to discipline myself. I said to myself that I will wait until pay day to buy it; anyway it is just a few more days. I am totally at peace with my decision.

The following day I posted another picture of the adult coloring book but this time a specific page that I wanted to color. My friend commented again on the photo then I sent her a message on Viber. She is based in the US so our main communication is via Facebook and Viber.  I said to her that I didn't buy the book then I sent the picture of what I really wanted. She asked me the cost of it and she said that it is almost the same price in the US. I said to her "mgiipon muna ako..Hehehe" 
Then she said something magical. This is the exact word "Yan na lang ang gift ko syo marse sa Friday send kita ng pambili. Send mo skin ang info mo"

I was surprised because my birthday was 2 months ago and I am completely fine in waiting for a few more days before I can finally have that coloring book, but I believe on that day God wanted to immediately answer my prayer. I was thanking her and my heart was filled with so much gratitude.
I was thanking God for giving me such generous and sweet friends. It made me realize that I have prayer requests that I am still waiting to be answered but on that day God wanted to put a smile into my face. I have learned that the key to attracting more blessings into our lives is to start thanking God for what we have while waiting for the things that we are praying for. It is all about having an attitude of gratitude.

That's all for now. Let me start coloring this book and fill it with beautiful things that is not just good on the outside but would also make me feel good inside.

Let us all have a great work week. :)


Comments

  1. Glad you finally got your coloring book. Thanks for going gaga with me at the bookstore, 'til next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey. My weekends will now be spent coloring the beautiful pages of this book. Thank you Boss Levy :)

      Delete

Post a Comment