Project - Art Journal

During the time that I wasnt blogging, I made sure that I still get to do the things that I love.
While on my terminal leave while waiting to start at my new work, I was able to catch up on my art journal.

Aside from Project Life/Scrapbook, I also use this way to document events in my life. I find it beneficial to my health - specifically my memory and of course it makes me super happy. 😊

Here are some of the pages that I made:


I usually posts my art journal in instagram so that I can share it to my family and friends.

For each pages I just use whatever materials I have and then the mementos I got from an event such as tickets, postcards, receipts or anything that can fit in the page.

How about you? How do usually document important or not so important events in your life? 😊

It's Monday and I hope that you will have a great work week!








Comments

  1. Hey!This is so inspiring!Keep it up! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tita Erika for taking the time to read it. Have a great day 😊😊😊

      Delete

Post a Comment