WEEKEND SNAPSHOTS: Pork Buns, Backyarding and Hey Kessy Better and Brighter

There are weekends spent doing something fun and creative and most of the time it results to a happy mind and disposition.

After a busy week, I asked my dear friend whom I always invite to try out new restos/cafes to visit me after work on a Friday. We decided to try the newly opened Tim Howan in Uptown Mall. Okay, I know I know. Pork buns is probably so 2015, but I always find myself impatient whenever I would see the line outside this resto. And when we ordered the Pork buns and Hakaw, I now understand why a lot of people lined up just to have it. I am so glad that this branch doesn't have many people and it is so near our house. Also, they are open until 2am.
The perfect reward after a busy and challenging work week. Grateful for the week that was and weekend starts now. 

The Saturday was spent doing postcards for the #itsamailswap and brush calligraphy practice. I super enjoyed this mail swap activity. I will write about this activity on a different blog.


I also get to jog in the afternoon. It was a productive day.

On Sunday, I invited my 2 girlfriends to join me to check the opening off the new Hey Kessy store in UP Town Center.  Before, the #HKBiggerandBrighter party, we had lunch at Backyard Kitchen + Brew.


Slow roasted pork belly with mac and cheese. Yummers!!

Pizzookie: Chewy cholocate chip cookie baked in a skillet and then topped with vanilla ice cream. Wasak ang diet pero masarap!!

Hey Kessy Better and Brighter
More washi tapes

Summer and Emma doing their soaps at the DIY Soap Making Station. Both put coffee on their soaps.
This is the materials at the Pulseras by Kim DIY Thread Jewelry Station.

It was indeed a happy and productive weekend. I was so happy to see my friends and get to bond with them once in a while amidst all the busyness in our career life. Its so good to know that nothing much has change even if we rarely see each other.

It's great when you are able to enjoy good things without having to go too far and without spending too much. 

Comments