My Weekly Journal - #ABCDailyJournal

Today, I would like to share what I have been doing the past weeks in my art journal.

My sister gave me this daily journal by Abbey Sy. Okay, okay; I actually begged her to give it to me as a Christmas gift and because she loves me she gave in to my request. 

As much as I would like to do daily journal, time will not permit so I am sticking with a weekly art journal. I usually picked the highlight of my week, collect ephemeras and take note of the best thing that happened that week. If you wanna see what I am doing, you can check this #WeeklyJournalbyFhel on Instagram.


Amidst all the busyness, I make time to do these things because it soothes my soul, it gives me a lot of happiness and it keeps me sane. Hahaha. 
I hope you all had a blessed and meaningful Holy week. Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and to me it means that we can rejoice because God is alive.

Comments