Craft Party PH: Galentines Party

Valentines day is not just exclusive for couples, singles can be equally happy just like me. 

While my heart is longing for the day that I will finally receive flowers, chocolates, cards and a bunch of other chessy things on this day, I know that God is using this time of waiting to increase my faith and prepare me for the next chapter of my life.  So I was so glad when Craft Party PH decided to have a Meet and Make and the theme is Galentines. 

This is actually the first time I heard about this celebration and I had to search it on Google. It was a perfect day to celebrate because while it was sunny that afternoon the wind was cold.

The event was styled by Mabby Makes and because she is one of my craft inspiration, I volunteered to be her assistant on that day and as expected I got a mini workshop with her. She taught me how to do the paper flowers that was part of the table setting. 
Thank you Mabs and I am so happy to see your super cute baby girl, who remained calm and giggly all throughout our preparation and also during our chikahan moment.

Pink and red all over the place and we match it by wearing romantic hues. Pulseras by Kim brought custom tattoos as an additional accessories.


Oh the things we do in order to get a good IG photo. Hahaha


The highlight of this celebration was when I encouraged everyone to introduce themselves because it turned out that some of us doesn't know much about us. I also asked them to give their Valentine #Hugot/ Valentine quote. I got everyone laughing when I said mine and everyone started to search online to match it what I said. 

Thank you Karla for capturing my happy moments with Kim. Para sa crush ko ang pick up line na ito "Hindi mo pa nga ako binabato, tinamaan na ako" and I hope that one day you get to read this. Hahahahaha


At the end of the celebration, I realized that I was so blessed to have these ladies in my life because they inspired me in so many ways and they are all a living proof that love has many forms and the end of each day love wins. Thank you ladies and I am so excited for our next Meet and Make.

Comments