Bite Me Manila

One big word over that weekend – Grateful
Bite Me Manila was a gathering of everything local. It was a celebration of Philippines food, music, art and culture. Craft Party PH was invited to have craft DIY stations during the event. I must admit that I am content to just being the support or provide help whenever we would have events/parties, but this time was different. 
Mia and Nica encouraged me to have my own DIY station and they recommended that I put up one of our most requested activity which was clay plate painting and so that is what I did.


A week before the event, I would usually excuse myself from work as soon as the clock strikes 5PM. This is to ensure that I will have enough time to mold the plates and accessories. While letting the plates dry, I would send private messages and would post on social media to promote and invite friends. This is to make sure that someone will support me or come to my DIY station (First timer issue 😊)

On the 1st day of the event, I was running late because I still have to do last minute preparation and as soon as I got out of the house it started raining hard, but God is good. He sent me a super duper nice Grab driver who helped me with my things and even carry it up until the location of our booth. Super thanks kuya.


Here are some of the plates painted by the kids and kids at heart who joined my DIY station. These plates can be displayed or used as a jewelry dish. 

Thank you Bite Me Manila, Craft Party PH, to my family & friends who supported me and to the people who I met and participated in our booths.

Special thanks to my fellow crafters for giving me encouragement and tips for a first-timer like me – Mia of Juice Hut PlusNica, Mabs of Mabby Makes, Hazel of House of Style and Kim of Pulseras by Kim. Till our next craft activity!

Comments