Five Favorites of the Week

Hi folks. Today I would like to share some random things that I love.





1. Tote Bag from Cotton On. I love this bag because of its design that is perfect for  summer and also because it has a big space. I can carry all the things that I need. 
And by the way I bought it on sale (50% discount). Yipee!

2. Sunblock from Human Nature which is called Safe Protect. It has SPF30 and it is reef friendly. Nowadays, even if you are not going to the beach we need to wear sun protection. I am glad that Human Nature came up with this variant that is 100% safe and it.doesn't leave a white residue when we put it on our face. This is available online for P299.75 for 50g.
Human Nature

3. Nivea Body Lotion UV Protect. This lotion helps protect the effects of UV rays. I love it because it is light and non- greasy. 

4. Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water. We need to make sure that we are properly hydrated. If drinking water becomes too boring you might wanna try this drink. It taste better and what I like about it is, it is not too sweet.

5. Washi Tapes from Art and Sky Craft Shop.
I bought it on sale and I love the colors. I have a collection of washi tapes but nowadays I would often use these 3 whenever I do my art journalling.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Comments