Happy Birthday Ate

Today is a very special day.

My only sister is celebrating her birthday.


I just wanted to honor her and let the world know how great she is as a sister.

We pretty much enjoyed our childhood. It was good thing that our age gap is just two years. We grew up like typical siblings, we had our fair share of love and hate relationship. We would often fight petty things such as paper dolls or who should do the dishes :)



As we grew we became the best of friends. We share a lot of things - make up, food, travel stories, books, accessories and kikay things. It was good thing that we didn't share clothes. Payat kasi siya ako naman slight na voluptuous. Hahaha



Now that she is 31 and I am almost 30 (We share the same birth month. I will turn 29 on the 23rd) we would always have meaningful conversations . Nowadays we would often talk about eating healthy, trying organic food, drinking alkaline water, exercising at least 30 minutes everyday, saving and investing, BOYS vs Men, getting married, relationships, friends, serving in the ministry and the latest about Sarah and Matteo.

My sister is a certified POPSTER :)

A doting Tita to Ate Samara and Dominique

If there is one thing that I admire the most about my sister, it when we took the responsibility of being the provider for our family when my dad died when I was 18 years old.

Many things have happened after that but we are now in the season in our lives where we are reaping the fruits of what we sow. I can say that we have matured a lot and learned a lot from what we have experienced.

May this day be special. I pray that God will continue to lead you where you should be, to bless all the works of your hands, to continue pursuing the things that you are passionate about, good health, financial abundance and most of all that you will find your ONE TRUE LOVE.

Happy Birthday Ate. Thank you for being my #1 Fan, my supporter, my best friend, my critic and for always being there for me.

I love you!!!!!




Comments