Happy Monday


Happy Monday. It is the first day of the new work week.



The first day of a new you.
The first day of a new start.
The first day of a new life.
The first day of a new attitude
The first day to do baby steps in making your dreams come true.
The first day to start believing.
The first day that will set the tone of the entire week.

I know that sometimes we dread Mondays because it means going to work. It means seeing our boss, the pile of paper works on our tables, the endless list of things to do and our least favorite office mate.

I can definitely relate because I feel that way certain times but I realized that it is all about the attitude.
We can always choose how are we going to view certain things.

A long time ago I made a decision that I will see choose to see the good in every situation. But of course I must admit it is not easy. There are days wherein I would easily give in and feel bad whenever I see that I have a lot of things to do in so little time. During this time I ask grace and guidance from God to help me make it through.

Before there are days that I would pray like this "Lord, sana di na pumasok si _______ today para walang BV sa office. (BV stands for Bad Vibes)

Then moment that I changed my perspective I also changed that way that I pray.
This is my prayer today " Lord, I lift up everything that I will do today. Bless this new work week and all the works of my hands. Change my heart so that I will always see the blessings in every situation. Amen!"

How you view your MONDAY is entirely up to YOU!

Have a blessed week.

(This post is inspired by the The Single Woman, Mandy Hale. I saw this post on her instagram and borrowed some of her words.)

Comments