April Art Journal

Hello, I hope that you are all having a wonderful summer.

I know that the super  hot weather is the only thing that is making this season difficult but I am pretty sure the rest is going well.

Today, I would like to share to you the art journal that I did for the month of April. 

ART JOURNAL is just simply creating beautiful pages using a notebook or planner. On my case I do it on a weekly basis. I think of themes then create a spread on that week. I use different materials that I have - washi tapes, stickers, pens, PL cards, stamps or whatever I think will be applicable for that particular page.

The first week of April was Holy Week. While I was fasting from social media I did some reflections and copied an article from Didache. I was reminded that the season was summed up in to 2 words which is FOR YOU.


I used my new washi tapes and some of my bible verses stickers. The 2 quotes I wrote was my inspiration for that week.



This week's theme was about creativity. I used passion cards and washi tapes. This week, I was planning and thinking of the workshops that I wanted to attend. I've been wanting to learn rubber stamping, hand lettering and calligraphy.



And this was spread during my birthday week. I copied a portion of the blog that I wrote about turning 29. You can read about it here.


And because the last week of April was the week before my birthday I thought about all the gifts that I received during my birthday week and I believed that the most important gift that I received was the gift of family. This not just my immediate family but everyone that I considered as family.  Now I am getting emotional. Hahahaha

This is just the first part of sharing my art journal. I hope to share some more in my next blog.

Happy Weekend :)

Comments