Craft Party!!!

I am still high from the party that I attended last Saturday, May 16.
I attended Juice Hut's Craft Party with Nica Cosio. The reason why I am so giddy is because is my first workshop for this year and I so happy to finally learn how to do rubber stamping.

It was held at Honeycomb: Manila Coworking. Edsa Beverage Design Studio. It was my first time at this place and I must say I like the vibe at this place.

This event was organized by Mia of Juice Hut and Nica Cosio of carlosandveronica.net. I met Nica when I attended a memory keeping workshop last year (since then I have been reading her blog and I lover her works) and this is the first time that I met Mia but I have tried her juices. (You must try her juices they are super yummy and healthy - my favorite was the Eye Opener.)

There are 3 stations during the Craft Party:

Carve a Stamp - This is my favorite station. One the things that I am looking forward to learn this year is year is rubber stamping. I guess most of us enjoyed this station. Career kung career. Hahaha

Paint a Plate. There are ready made clay plate and we were to paint them. This is my 2nd favorite activity during the party.

Make your Stationery. I remember my elementary days. Stationery collecting :)

This is Nica showing us how to transfer an image to the rubber stamp. I am so glad that she provided us with sample images that we can use kasi baka kung hindi wala akong nagawa. Hahaha

These are the finished works of the participants. I am so impressed, ang galing naming lahat. We all did a very good job. One of my seatmates even joked "They came in prepared" :)

And this is may work. Hindi naman halata na favorite ko ang pink di ba? :)

And they are the winners of the clay painting and rubber stamping. Beautiful works. Amazing hand. I hope I can do this by making sure that I practice what I learned .
(Photos grabbed from Nica's Instagram)

Group picture with Nica and Mia and their super cute babies.

I am so glad to meet new people who are also into crafting.
Nice to meet you Mela, Em and Marthe. I hope to see you again in another crafting event.


And of course the party is not complete without food.
The Yoghurt Granola is the best, I super duper love it. My tummy is so happy. The Choco Croissant is the bomb. It is perfect with the specialty coffee of Edsa Beverage.

Everyone one was given a kit. Those yummy cookies from Kate Baked Cookies are my favorite. I ate it as soon as I took a picture of it.  I am also glad to get new set of passion cards. I bought some from Rhiza Oyos and I am happy to receive new ones.
Thank you to all the generous sponsors.

Thanks to Mia and Nica for organizing this event. I am sure that everyone enjoyed it and had fun learning a new hobby.

Hope to see you all again in another crafting event.

(Photos from Em, Nica and Juice Hut FB and Instagram page)

#CraftyWithJuiceHut #JuiceHutManila


Comments