Current Favorite Things

Today, I would like to share to you some beautiful things that I have recently discovered.

1. Cherry flavored Lip Balm from Human Nature.
I like the scent of it. Nowadays because of the extreme heat weather in the Metro I need to constantly use a balm to avoid the dryness. 
This balm is only P79.75
"Kiss dry, dull lips goodbye with our better-than-ever 100% Natural Lip Balms made with the finest blend of cocoa butter, beeswax and all-natural oils. Pamper your puckers with a smoother, softer glide and mouth-watering natural flavors that are sure to keep you reaching for your lip balm again and again... and again"

2. Happy Skin Lipstick
I instantly became a fan of this brand as soon as I tried their lipstick last year. Th
e one that I recently brought is from their Beauty in Bloom collection. 
One of the things that I like about this brand is the cute name of their products. 
The name of the shade that I bought is "Hold my Hand" (chesssyyy)
The shade is perfect for a morena girl like me.

Happy Skin is available at Rustan's, Beauty Bar and selected SM stores.
You can also purchase online: Happy Skin

3. Muji Pens
I like doodling and writing on my journal and these pens are the ones that I used most of the time. They are less than P50 each. I try to collect as many colors as I can

4. Calligraphy Pen
This year, one of my goals is to learn as much craft as I can. One of the things that I wanted to learn is Calligraphy. I have yet to attend a workshop but for the meantime I just practiced by watching YouTube videos and reading some online articles.
This pen is P70.00 this comes in different tip sizes.I bought the 3.5mm. This is available in National Bookstore

5. Sharpie
Well who doesn't love Sharpie. Hahaha. I am starting to collect more colors. I am so glad that  these pens are readily available in National Bookstore and they even have the Gold, Silver and Bronze variant. I just need to check it from other branches.

How about you? What are the things that you recently got fascinated  with or the things that you came to love this week.

Please share it in the comments sections.

Have a great week ahead.

Comments