Trusting and Waiting



Source: The Single Woman blog

Hello. I was offline for a few days because I got sick. 

Due to the extreme city weather I got a virus and had fever because of cough and flu. While I was resting at home I had realizations. I learned that our sickness are sometimes symptoms and our body is telling us a message. This past days that I am always in deep thought and before going to sleep I am still thinking of it.

Because of some unexpected event and certain circumstances a major thing is about to happen in my career life and I guess this is what is causing me to be a bit worried. 

Let me explain it a bit. I am working in a BPO industry and I have been working in the same company for almost 10 years. I literally and figuratively grow here. :)
The account that I am currently supporting will be moving to a new place and I am not sure if I wanted to join. There is a possibility that if I will not join I will be on a temporary lay off. This means that I will be on leave (even if I don't want to until another account opens) or worse I lose my job. 

Because of worrying and thinking my immune system got weak and I got sick.
Also, one of my weaknesses (I guess it is also my strength) is I think so advanced. Even if the situation is only this, I already taught of the next thing that will happen. A certain scenario is repeatedly playing in my head. I thought of what will happen to me if I lose my job - the bills that I need to pay, the things that I wanted to do and oh no my savings. It is not enough...Huhuhu.

While resting at home I used time to reflect. I read inspirational books and would regularly pray to God. 
I prayed bold prayers and asked him what He wanted to me learn in this situation. 
Every morning, I read a daily devotional and the bible. This is my prayer time and during this time He never failed to reassure me that He is in control. I just need to trust Him.
After each prayer I will feel peace and as the day goes by I just kept my positive outlook and whenever a negative thought would appear I would immediately shift my focus.

Last week, I finally made a decision not to move to the new office. I will stay where I am at and will wait for what God has in store for me. I am not sure yet of what will happen but one thing is for sure - this situation will turn as my biggest blessing. 
I just need to trust and act.


Source: Soroyalty

How about you - what recent situation in your life have you asked God for guidance in making the decision?

Please share in the comment section

Have a great week ahead.


Comments