Washi Tape Project Volume 2

Hello everyone, today let me show other washi tapes projects.

Who among you has a diary or journal? I do. 
I've been doing since I was in high school. During that time I have a diary where I write my thoughts, dreams, favorite quotes, and anything about my life then it evolved to planners and then journals.

I now have a journal specific for art and doodling, then I have one as a Gratitude Journal.
Also, I have other notebooks that I use for different purposes.
I would always remember what my sister said "Alam mo mas marami ka pang notebook kesa sa mga estudyante" and I said "At mas marami akong sinusulat kesa sa kanila." Hahahaha

I am glad that I've actually worked on having one because I can always look back and read what I wrote and be inspired.

Enough of my emo mode let me share with you what I did with some of my washi tapes.

I used it to write my favorite quote.

You can use it a word tile


The next project was sort of a Project Life Card that I used for the 2 bridal showers that i organized.

Visit the blog of Becky Higgins to know what is Project Life

 We used the cards to write our message to the bride.
The 2 pinks cards above is part of the Favorite Things PL kit.

This is part 2 of my  Washi Tape Project I hope I to share more ideas next time!

Comments