All Day Breakfast

I few weeks ago my friends and I tried this coffee shop in BGC. It's called Luna Cafe.
Grabbed this photo from there FB page
It is a specialty coffee shop that is located at the ground floor of NAC Tower along 32nd Street. I like the vibe at this place because it is far from the usual noisy place in BGC. 

I feel so blessed to have friends whom I can just simply text and after a few hours they will be there and join me in my food cravings and adventures.


If there is one thing that is common between the 3 of us it is our love for coffee. It is because we've been working in the industry where coffee is badly needed to keep us awake during night time. That is our life in the BPO industry. Lyza and I are lucky because we are now working on a day shift. But coffee is still part of our daily life :)

One also of the reason why we decided to see each other day is to catch up. It's been a while since we last saw each other. Whenever we are together our pictures would always have the hashtag - #unlichika.


Meet my awesome girlfriends, Lyza, Rody and Me :)




We decided to try their pandesal. It was a different kind of pandesal. . Lyza tried Mushroom Malunggay Pandesal while I tried the BLT Pandesal.

We were so happy while eating this. Lyza paired it with a cup of Luna Brew. Too bad I didnt tried their coffee. (I am afraid I wont be able to sleep and I have to wake up super early the following day)

And of course as always we always reserve a space for dessert. We tried their Double Choco Yema Cake and the Cookie Cups. The cookie cups brings a lot of childhood memories kasi it was topped with some candies and treats that I used to eat when I was a kid. Yung literal na nabibili sa sari sari store sa tapat ng bahay namin. Hahahaha

Sweets overload


When I went home that night my heart was filled with so much gratitude because I realized that I have friends that I can really depend on. More than the food that filled my tummy, my hearts was filled with love. Too bad I cannot share here in my blog the things that we've talked about that night but rest assured that before I closed my eyes I prayed for both of you. I prayed that God will bless all the areas of our lives and that we may be friends until we are old. I also prayed that God will answer the very thing that we have been praying for and that is to find our one true love that He intended for us. Hehehe. But really thank you Lyza and Rody for this wonderful night.

I was also reminded about the beauty of friendship when I read this bible verse - "And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near." - Hebrews 10: 25


You can follow Luna Coffee in Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/lunacoffeeph/timeline and Instagram @lunacoffeephfor to check their menu and for updates.


How about you have you been to Luna Coffee? Please feel free share your thoughts and experiences.

Comments