May Art Journal

Oh hello June. New month means new beginnings.

I am excited for this month and the new things that will come my way. But before we move on to the new happenings this month let me share with you my May Art Journal.


The first week of May was Mother's Day. I saw this quote on Instagram and decided to put it on my journal. I also sent this as a part of message to all the moms I greeted on that day
                            "Life doesn't come with a manual it comes with a Mother"

The second week of May was all about resting and enjoying my Me time. This week I was reminded that I have to relax, breath and trust that everything will happen happen in God's perfect time.

May Week 3 was doing things that make me so happy - Crafting. This is also therapeutic to me at the same time.


May Week 4 is about realizations. I got this postcard by joining the #100Postcards by Christine Herrin. This serves as a reminder to always keep learning, try new things and stop being afraid.


What do you think of my May Art Journal? Any suggestions how can I improve my art journal spread?

Comments