Current Favorite Things

It has been a very busy week last week and the weather today is inviting me to stay in bed the whole day.
But before I get back to sleeping let me share to you some products that I discovered and made me happy. 

Washi Tapes
New set of washi tapes from Art and Sky. I have been collecting their washi tapes. They have good selection of washi tapes and it is very affordable. Washi Tape has become a staple in my art box, on my planner/journal, on my wall, and I used it to whatever project I can think of. :)

Sharpie
Gold and Silver sharpies. Yipee, I finally have them. The last time I checked almost all National Bookstore was sold out on these colors and I am glad that they have restocked them. I have been using them to write beautiful quotes that served as my daily inspiration then I put them on my journal.

Book Lamp
How cute is this book lamp? And of course it has to be my favorite color. :)
One of my goals this year is to read good books. I should be reading 1 book every month and made a decision that in order to achieve it I have to read at least 30 minutes every day. I find this lamp very useful and very me. Before I go to bed I read at least 2 pages or 1 chapter of the book that I have set to read for this month.

Faber Castell Colored Pens
Yay for Adult Coloring Books. I have recently bought one and this pens has been my constant companion during the time that I spent coloring the beautiful pages of my book.

Bug Repellant Spray 
I love the smell of this spray. I have been trying to use products that are made natural ingredients and I am glad that I discovered this. This bug spray was in my loot bag when I attended the Blissful Blogging Workshop a week ago.


This reminds me that I have yet to blog about my Blissful Blogging Workshop experience. Watch out for it! Have a great week ahead!

Comments