June Art Journal

Halfway through 2015. It is time to pause and reflect. Many things have happened during the 1st quarter of this year. Much of it was about changes. I welcomed them with open heart and acted based on faith because I know that I have a God who knows better than me.

I must admit it is not easy but everyday I made a decision to be grateful and fill my my mind and heart with positive things. So before we move on to the new and exciting things this month let me share to you my art journal for the month of June.


Week 1
And because it is a new month I need some inspiration and I found this quote on Pinterest.
I like what it said "Trust the magic of beginnings"
 
Week 2
Week 2 is all about forgiveness and moving on. Ang lalim akala mo kung ano. Hehehe. This is just my emo week. Hihihi

Week 3
Spread the sweetness and find the thing that you are passionate about and keep doing it. Do more of what makes you happy is the theme on Week 3 .

Week 4
Week 4 is all about food. Aside from being passionate about arts, crafts and DIY, I am also passionate about food. This week was all about food for the soul and food that nourishes the body and soul. Nagutom ako bigla. Hihihi

Week 5
And because I am doing this spread during the typhoon I decided to write my favorite quote. This is to remind myself that life is all about learning to dance in the rain. I also included a passage from the bible which happens to be my one of my life verses. 


Stay safe and dry everyone. Cheers to an exciting new month!

Comments