Jewelry Making Workshop

Last September 19, I attended my first jewelry making workshop.

As far as I can remember I have always been fascinated with accessories. I remember there was a point in my life that I bought so may arm candies but I rarely use them. For some reason, I just like the idea of looking into those cute accessories but I never really want to wear them.

I got excited when I saw the poster of this workshop on Craft Party PH page and it says "think of Christmas" One of the things that I wanted to do this year is to give handmade gifts to my family and friends. And who wouldnt want to receive a necklace or bracelet or earrings as a Christmas gift. After all this is the season for dressing up because of the several get togethers that will happen this season.

Aside from the usual jewelry making, this workshop also taught us how to create brass jewelries. Thanks to Kim of Pulseras by Kim for teaching us how to do it.



Here are my classmates to this workshop. Everyone is so busy finishing their accessories.



Thanks to Mia and Nica of Craft Party PH for another successful workshop.

Here are the photos that I took from my phone. The first few photos, I grabbed from Nica's blog. Thanks again Nica, Mia and Craft Party PH.

My seatmates during the workshop, Ina and Liyan.




I was able to finish one collection - hahaha.
I have a pair of earrings, bracelet, necklace and a ring.


This is one of the reasons why I love attending the workshop of Craft Party PH, I get to take goodies from generous sponsors.

That's it for now. Please check my next posts as I blog about the other workshops that I have attended.




Comments