The last quarter of 2015 | Part 1

In just 3 days 2015 will end and today I would like to look back on some things that made me happy and more excited to look forward to the coming year.

The main highlight of the last few months of this was when I started as an intern at Craft Party PH

My first task started during the Halloween themed craft party. It was a first for Craft Party as the as workshop was for parent and kid/s.
It was fun and tiring but when I got home my heart was full. I know that it was the start of something bigger.

Let me share some of the photos that I took during the workshop. Didn't have many as I was busy helping the kids make their masks. It always feels great when you are surrounded with kids. 
Yes, sometimes they drive me crazy but that is something that I would always treasure in my heart as I wait for my own time to become a mom. :)

  This is Nica and Mia welcoming the participants of the workshop and getting ready to introduce our instructor for that day, Karla of Kraft Kart

 These are some of the giveaways from the generous sponsors.

One of the sponsors of the event if Nikki of Nikkimbento. 
She made these cute bento meals and the kids love it. I think it was the most photograph item during the workshop.
 
 This is Franco and his cute Halloween mask. :)

 These 2 cute kids enjoying their bento snacks.

 
 
 

My next task as an intern was the Pulseras 2. It was the repeat of the Craft Party with Pulseras, a jewelry making workshop. I enjoyed this workshop because, I got to finish some accessories that I started during the 1st workshop and my very dear friend, Kristle joined in the workshop too.

The participants of the workshop were mostly expat. Nosebleed. Hahahaha

The venue of the workshop was at this newest coffee shop at the Fort Strip.

Sponsored watches from Spotless Online. Two beautiful ladies took home these cute and chic watches.
 
A group of expat moms who are actually neighbors. They are the reason why my nose was bleeding on that day. Hahahaha

 
 
 

And also perks of being an intern, is you get invited to private event. 
Craft Party was invited by Ni QUA and I get to sew my own clutch. Thank you Ms Bunnie for the free clutches, I finally have my own items from your shop


 


I should start saving na kasi I want all of their bags.. Waaaahhh
Why does a woman can never have enough bags? :)




This was me while I was seriously making sure that I am doing the right thing.


And here is the finish product. I sew the green one and the pink one was the sample. 
Yehey, it was my first time to sew a clutch and I loved how it turned out. I gave it to my mom because Ms Bunnie decided to give me another clutch. 



This is Ate Rose while monogramming my clutch. It was nice to meet you and the other Ate. Both of are doing a great job. Hope to see you again soon.

That is it for now. Watch out for my next blog post.

This is the last Monday of 2015 and let us make the most out of it.

Comments