The last quarter of 2015 | Part 2

The last quarter of 2015 was an exciting time because I was not only busy with a lot of things, but I was busy with the things that I am passionate about and I also got to meet a lot of new people.

Last November 21, I attended the Blissmakerie 2015.

The Blissmakerie is a gathering of women who wish to inspire others to “make things blissful.” It is a community event that brings together creatives, bloggers, small business owners, working women, even moms, and celebrates the unique gift of every individual. It encourages collaboration over competition, and inspiration leading to action. The Blissmakerie was LAUNCHED IN DECEMBER 2014. (This was from the official website of Blissmakerie)
It was held at the Earth Kitchen in White Plains. Everything in this restaurant is Instagrammable.

These are some photos that I took during the event.

So happy to see Kristine again. We were seatmates during the Fabric Banner Workshop of Martine de Luna and Craft Party PH. We started following each other on Instagram and eventually became friends.
This is one of the things that I like about this community, it connects you to the right people. We both like crafts and beautiful things.

It was also a reunion with my fellow Blissful Blogging Workshop classmates. It was nice to see you again, Gladys, Meg and Alessa.
Alessa of Hey Holiday styled the venue and she did a very good job.

 
 So happy to be surrounded by these inspiring women who are all beautiful. It was a fun and inspiring event. I am looking forward to attending more of this next year.


 This is the content of our blissful box. I love everything specially the framed quote.


On December 5, we had our last craft party for this year and it was entitled - Very Merry Stamps. It was a holiday themed party wherein the participants where taught to make rubberstamps, gift cards and some gift wrapping techniques.

It was another successful event for Craft Party PH.

 
 Here is the craft station that was filled with craft stash from the generous sponsors. 
Thank you Bee Happy, Wrap it up and Noteworthy PH.




The venue of the workshop was at this picturesque gallery called Fundacion Sanso. We were lucky because we got to meet the artist behind the beautiful pieces of art, Senor Juvenal Sanso.  Everything was beautiful in this place.
If you happen to be in San Juan area, don't forget to drop by at this museum.


I got to do these gift tags using some of Nica's stamps. Too bad, I forgot to bring my own tools on that day but nevertheless, I still get to make something.



 
  

Serious mode lahat. Hahaha
While the participants are busy working on their project, I was busy touring the gallery.

 
It was nice to meet you Jean, Kat and Marybee and it was nice to see you again Anne. She happens to be a workshop addict like me. Hahaha


Here are some items that were raffled for the participants.


 
Congratulations Anne and Leng for winning the best gift wrapped. 

After the workshop, we had our Christmas party and we did a craft swap. It was my first time to join in that kind of event so I will reserve it for another post.

For the meantime, let me just savor the last days of 2015. 

Happy New Year everyone.


Comments