Hold on to the Holidays - Memory Keeping Workshop

And just like that Summer is here. It seems like it was just yesterday that I am wrapping Christmas presents, attending get together, indulging in as many holiday food as I can and enjoying all the festivities.

I am glad that I was able to hold on to the holiday a little bit longer. It was January 16 when I attended the Hold on the Holidays Workshop of Craft Party PH, Anna Ignacio of Annings and Life Documented Manila.
This is the 2nd time that I attended a memory keeping workshop. The same was also with Life Documented Manila, but this time we focused on documenting our Christmas and New Year celebration. 




Photos from Nica Cosio

The craft table was filled with Christmas themed cards, embellishments, stickers, patterned papers and stamps. I am getting crazy, I wanna put all of them on my album. :). This is what I love in Craft Party's workshop, I always get the value for money because I always end up getting more of what I paid for.

Our instructor for that day is Anna. I've been following her Instagram and I must say I am fan of her photography skills aside from her scrapbooking and hand lettering.
She didnt just taught us about the usual documentation of photos, she also taught us new techniques and my favorite is the pocket shaker.



Life documented Manila also set up a pop up shop that day. They are launching their newest stamps that was created by Christine Herrin. I was too shy to ask a photo with her buti na lang may group photo. 


 


This cold brew from Shophouse Coffee Co is the perfect pair of this moist cookie. 

Here are more photos from this workshop. I hope I can keep up in documenting all the happenings and milestones in my life this year. :)


 

The Craft Party Team, Mia and Nica and our instructor on that day Anna. 
Thank you for a super fun and memorable workshop. 

It was a perfect day to document the good memories during Christmas and New Year. I can definitely hold on to the holidays because now I have an album that I can look back and not just check it on my phone. This will serve as a reminder and inspiration to keep moving forward and always look forward to better things ahead.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Comments