Favorite Blog Reads - July

The past few days was all about reading and getting inspiration. Aside from reading books, I also regularly read blog articles.

Here are some blog reads that I loved and have inspired me to keep pursuing the things the things I am passionate about and it also brought me happiness after reading them. 

1. Simplicity Soothes the Heart of an Introvert
I discovered Be More with Less blog last year and since then I rely on reading the articles on this blog whenever I feel that I need to declutter or simplify my life. This article made me realize that amidst all the busyness it is really important to have alone time and quiet time in order to have a happy heart.

2.Expand your horizons
What I love about this article is that Arriane stressed out the importance of meeting new people in order to expand our horizon and grow in our passion. In this time wherein social media plays a huge part we can easily connect with like minded people.

3.10 Essential Realizations Women Have in their 30's
I used to be scared to reach this age. When I was in my early 20s, I dreamed of being married at this age, but then God led me to something else. Something better. I realized that this can be a great time in my life as long as I decide that it is how I wanted it. 
"The big 3-0 is not a deadline to get married"

4. What's in my Carry On Tote
I must admit I'm not the person who packs light. Whenever I pack for travelling, I always say to myself I should bring this or that because I might need it and most of the time I ended up not using them during the trip. 
I liked that Audrey was able to keep things simple and organized inside her tote.  I super loved her tote, too bad it is not available here in the Philippines, but I am sure that I will find something similar.

Please do visit these blogs and leave a comment to the writers to show some love.

Have a great weekend everyone! 😊

Comments