Life Nowadays

So this is how it feels to be back writing after being quiet for how many months.

A lot has changed and I am in a phase in my life where I am still adjusting and still getting used to with my new surrounding.

Recently, I would always say this to people whenever they would ask me how I was?
I would usually respond by saying "Ganun pala yun kapag nag-30 ka na, you will make life changing decisions." #titafeels


If you think that I have already figured out what I wanted in my life now that I am 30, well its not. I am still deciding on many things, but one thing is for sure - I already figured out what I do not want and the things that will make me unhappy.

After 11 years of working in the company that I worked for while I am still a student,  I decided to resign and transfer to a new work that is completely different from what I have been doing for the last 11 years.
You'll probably ask me why, just like what my mom did. Well, the answer is something that I learned from the church where I am attending and serving- All the things that you need and wanted to accomplish is right outside your comfort zone.

It wasn't an easy decision but it is something that I am at peace and happy.
Moving to a new company doesnt really guarantee that I will be able to fulfill everything that I dreamed of, but its okay. I just know in my heart that I needed to do first step and that is to go out of my comfort zone and step in to my courage zone.

That's just it for now. I will commit to writing more regularly (hopefully I can keep this commitment)

So join me in my adventures as I explore this fun, exciting, challenging and most of time creative life.

Xoxo,
Fhely 😊



Comments