Current Favorite Things

I am back to sharing my current favorite things. Well, this time it is all about crafting and make up removal.

Here you go...

First is the watercolor palette that I bought from National Bookstore and this costs less than P200. I bought it when I needed it for the paper flower making and then from then on I started using it on almost all my projects. Notice that 2 of my favorite colors are already all used up. I remember during my elementary days how I would use my watercolors on my coloring books.

The next one is the stickers for a cause from Shop and Share. I got one when I attended a jewelry making workshop and bought some to use on my art journal. I love that I get to share whenever I buy these stickers and at the same time I am inspired whenever I used them. 😊

Fudebiyori Brush #24 and Cocoiro pens I got from the #YourPositiveHeart workshop. One of the best workshops that I have attended. I should blog about it soon. 😊😊😊
I am currently using these pens to practice my brush calligraphy. These pens are available in National Bookstore too.

My current favorite necklace that I got from Pulseras by Kim. It is a coral gemstone that is known to attract love. Wow! Dapat mgkalovelife na ako nito agad agad ha. Hehehe
On a serious note, I love that her jewelries are designed for everyday use. I should get another one before Christmas. 😄😄

And last but not the least is this make up remover from Watsons. Okay, I am really not into make up but I try to put a light day make up going to work. Importante ang may kilay. Dyan na nakasalalay ang future. Hahaha. This costs only Php 79 with 30 sheets. Lets talk about value for money. Every night, I just pulled up one sheet to clean my face before washing it with a gentle cleanser. I love it because didnt cause breakout, I remember using one before na medyo expensive and it the next few days the pimples are out. 😊

There you have it. Some things that I get to enjoy on a regular basis that doesnt cost an arm and a leg. I hope you will like them too if ever you find yourself buying one of these things.

Till next post. Let's all enjoy the last few hours of the weekend before going back to work tomorrow.

Comments