Life Lessons

It's been awhile since I last wrote something on this blog. I am still getting used to my new work and environment. I am so glad that I get to enjoy this long weekend to relax, rejuvenate and do productive things outside of work.

Early this morning, I had an opportunity to reflect on the past 4 months on my new work. 
Every day, I learned a lot of things not just the technical aspect of my position, but most importantly I learned a lot about life lessons.


The past few days was all about forgiveness, asking for help, discovering new things, unlearning, patience and hope, listening to God and most importantly trying again.
I need to remind myself that the next step is always worth taking. No matter what happens, no matter how far I seem to be away from where I want to be, I should not believing that I will make it. I believe that things will work out, that the long road has a purpose, that the things I desire may not happen today, but they will happen.  I just need to practice patience.  
I read this somewhere "Patience is not about waiting – it’s the ability to keep a good attitude while working hard to make progress every day, and knowing that this journey is worth it."

Have a great week everyone!!

Comments