Casa Abuela

Two weeks ago, I finally got the chance to be with my friends and spend sometime in a very quiet and relaxing place in Antipolo.  Before heading home, we decided to visit this cafeteria that served homemade and quality cakes and pastries. Since we reached the place past lunch time, we decided to try their main dishes.

Enjoy looking at these photos and visit this place if ever you find yourself in Antipolo. It's a must try #Busolved




As I would always say, leave a room for dessert because a mean is not complete with it. :)
We tried their Brazo de Mercedes. I like that it is not too sweet. It is perfect with a cup of coffee. Thanks to our dear friend Jonathan, for this free treat

I will definitely go back to try their other cakes and pastries



I am really not a food critic, I am just a person who enjoys eating good food with friends and families. Recently, because of the influence of Instagram, I try to take good food photos. 
The food is affordable and most importantly it tastes good. The place is really nice too and the people are so accommodating.

Here is the address of Casa Abuela:
Opens 5am-10pm, Sundays to Saturdays
Located at: 167 Ortigas Ave Extension, De la Paz, Antipo City (fronting Evergreen Executive Village)
For Orders (they also deliver) and Reservations: (02) 697-4866, (632) 917-894-6491, (632) 908-888-2599

You can also visit their FB and Instagram page to check updates on their menu

Comments