Dreams + Korean Food = Happiness

Its been a while since I last wrote on this blog. Well life happens or should I say my attention was focused to something else. Today, I wanna share to you the activity that shared to my closest girl friends at work.
These ladies are some of the people whom I consider friends at work. The past few months I realized that I am drawn to these ladies because we found our common ground - food. We are lunch buddies and sometimes it is is extended up to afternoon snack. 😊
Days before leading to this gathering, I was thinking of an activity that can I share to these ladies that would bond us and at the same time benefit us. Dream board making was on top of the list. Well before anything else I would like to share that I am not expert on this. I just happen to attend a workshop on vision board making and also this process what taught at church. I am convinced that I can share whatever I know and let them grow with what I shared to them.
I read that Dream/Vision Board Making is a tried and test way of turning our vision and dreams successful into reality by making something that is tangible. This means that when you wake up in the morning, you need to see a tangible item that will remind of your dreams and the reason why you have those dreams. 
I prepare the materials and just asked them to bring photos or used magazine where they can cut out photos that they can use as a representation of what they wanted to achieve.
They were a bit overwhelmed on how to start, but I assured them that it is not who is going to finish first or who has the most beautiful board. There was no right or wrong and the dreams that God has planted in our hearts are unique for each one of us.
We run of of time but this is what we finished and I asked them to just continue working on it at home and once done, put in a place where they can see it every day. I also advised them to update if they believed that dreams were already fulfilled.
Overall, it was super fun experience and I was so happy that I get to share this activity to them.

Did I say that we are all a foodie and naturally after this activity we decided to have (super) late dinner. 
We tried Kko Kko PH. It is a korean restaurant that serve korean style fried chicken and other traditional fare. We've been wanting to try their cheese fondue so this is the perfect time to have it.

Rabokki or Korean Ramen. This has Tteok (Rice Cakes), Odeng (Korean Fish Cake), White Onions, Cabbage and Topped with Mozzarela Cheese simmered in a spicy soup and cooked on the table
The famous cheese foundue
And to complete the korean experience as seen in most koreanovelas that I watched, Soju is a must. Although I do not recommend this, its just for fun and experience.

My heart was so full and my tummy. It was a perfect way to end a busy and stressful work week. Thanks to these awesome ladies. Till our next adventure!!!

Comments