Something New

Hello, its been a while since I wrote my last blog post. The days went by really fast and just like that September ended. 

The last few weeks was filled with projects, events, friends get together, family reunions and of course I did not forget to have my quiet time.

It is a new month which means that a new season has come. I am thrilled to see the things that God has prepared for me. I will allow Him to surprise me and will let things happen one day at a time.

One of the things that I am looking forward this month is to be part of CraftPartyPH .
During their last workshop that I attended, I finally had the guts to ask Mia if I can apply as an intern and she gladly said Yes.

I have always been fond of making crafts, cute little things and scrapbooking. So I am happy that Mia and Nica created Craft Party PH.

If you want to learn more what this company is you can read my previous post here.

For the meantime let me just invite you to their upcoming workshop on October 24 at I am Kim in Estancia Mall. (This is my first project as their intern. Wish me luck)

  
You can drop us an email at craftpartyph@gmail.com if you are interested to join.

Before ending, let me just thank Mia and Nica for accepting me an intern. This means so much to me. Thank you for trusting and believing in me

This is it for now. I finally free up my schedule so this means that I can regularly update this blog.

Have a great weekend everyone

Comments